Q2 CRB Monitor Newsletter
Welcome to CRB Monitor's quarterly newsletter. Do you love data and staying up to date with the latest cannabis-related headlines? Are you searching for industry events to enhance your institution’s approach to cannabis risk and compliance?
Well, you’re in the right place.
Hashing Out the Truth
CRB Monitor’s database growth by the numbers.
Tier 1 Marijuana-Related Business Counts
Quarter 2 Summary: 45,806 1A MRBs + 2,738 1B MRBs = 48,544 total
Marijuana Business Licenses Counts
Beneficial Owners Count
Recent speaking events with Steven Kemmerling, CRB Monitor Founder and CEO.
- ACAMS Virginia Chapter Virtual Event: CRB Monitor CEO Presents
- Cannabis: How are you doing this?
- Banking or Green? Try not to money Launder
- CRB Monitor Founder & CEO Presents at 4/20 Cannabis Summit
- Cannabis Banking: How well do you know your members?
Just the Facts
The latest articles from the CRB Monitor blog.
- CRB Monitor Announces Cannabis-Linked Sector (CLS) Classification System
- Cannabis-Linked Securities Update June 2021
- Cannabis-Linked Securities Update May 2021
- Cannabis-Linked Securities Update April 2021
- Q1 CRB Monitor Newsletter
- CRB Monitor Crosses the 1,300 Publicly-Traded Cannabis Issuers Threshold
News of Note
Other relevant cannabis-related news of note.
- Massachusetts taking applications for marijuana delivery licenses
- State urged to start awarding new pot licenses in next 30 days, with hopes shops could open by the fall
- Virginia unveiled a new marijuana legalization website. Here's what's legal, and what isn't, starting July 1
- Louisiana Governor Signs Marijuana Decriminalization Bill Into Law
- Nevada lawmakers approve marijuana consumption lounges
- OK cannabis law changes ease zoning, allow business permit transfers
- Denver taking applications for marijuana delivery and other businesses
- Rhode Island Senate passes recreational cannabis legalization bill
- Connecticut governor signs adult-use marijuana legalization into law
- Texas governor signs limited medical marijuana expansion bill into law