Q1 CRB Monitor Newsletter
Welcome to CRB Monitor's quarterly newsletter. Are you a data nerd? Enjoy keeping up with the latest cannabis headlines? Or on the lookout for industry events to improve your institution’s approach to cannabis risk and compliance?
You’re in the right place.
Hashing Out the Truth
CRB Monitor’s database growth by the numbers.
Tier 1 Marijuana-Related Business Counts
Quarter 1 Summary: 42,965 1A MRBs + 2,581 1B MRBs = 45,546 total
Marijuana Business Licenses Counts
Beneficial Owner Count
Recent speaking events with Steven Kemmerling, CRB Monitor Founder and CEO.
Just the Facts
The latest articles from the CRB Monitor blog.
- Cannabis-Linked Securities Update February 2021
- NCUA Issues Consent Order Explicitly Citing Marijuana-Related BSA/AML Violations
- CRB Monitor Cannabis-Linked Securities January 2021 Update
- What a Democrat Majority in the Senate Means for Marijuana Banking
- Separating Fact from Fiction: The SAFE Banking Act
- CRB Monitor Cannabis-Linked Securities 4th Quarter 2020 Update
News of Note
- Bipartisan State Attorneys General Urge Congress To Pass Marijuana Banking Bill
- New York Legalizes Adult-Use Cannabis
- Will Cannabis Legalization Provide Safety for Financial Institutions?
- SAFE Banking Act Refiled on Heels of $17.5 Billion in U.S. Cannabis Sales in 2020
- NCUA Orders CU to Correct Numerous Issues in Managing Marijuana Business
- U.S. Census Bureau Wants To Collect Marijuana Tax Revenue Data From States